I make messes.
Lots and lots of messes.
I love to cook. I love to bake. I make soap.
All in my kitchen.
It leaves stuff on my poor countertops.
I want my countertops to look nice and shiny and brand new.
I also want to clean them with a product that doesn't leave chemicals behind because I use them to roll out dough. I don't want icky stuff in my food. So I want a natural household cleaning product like Surfy from Natural House. Surfy is a probiotic cleaner and it does a FANTASTIC job of cleaning up after the messes I make. Here is how it works:
Natural House has an array of great products but today I am talking about Surfy. I have used it several times over the last couple of days and it has cleaned every mess I have made:
soap making - which leaves drips of soap and fats and oils
bread making - flour residue, oil from kneading and resting
bacon - I fried some bacon and the stove and counter were well, bacony!
Surfy cleaned them all with no effort. I love the bright, fresh scent it has - rather minty and citrusy all at the same time. At least to my nose. It leaves the kitchen smelling very nice. The counters have no streaks and they feel squeaky clean. There are a lot of benefits to using a probiotic cleaner:
- Industry-First, Cutting-Edge Probiotic Cleaning Product.
- Convenient spray top nozzle for quick and dispersed application
- Naturally digests odors at their source leaving a fresh botanical scent
- Probiotics create a beneficial, odor eating ecosystem on any and all surfaces
- Active ingredients keep working to maintain germ and odor free surface
- Contains no VOC’s or other harmful chemicals Keeps dangerous pathogens off any surface
- Leaves no Dulling Residue
- Scrubbing action scours dirt and lifts germs and grime, while driving out odors at their source
- Eco-Friendly, non-toxic, biodegradable
Cool, huh? Isn't that everything you want in a cleaner? I know it makes me and my counters happy! I'm going to use Surfy in my bathroom next to clean the tub surround and sink countertop too. I know it will do as great a job in there and leave my bathroom sparkling and fresh smelling.
You can purchase Surfy at Natural House or you can purchase Natural House on Amazon
You can find Natural House on Facebook
You can find Natural House on Twitter
One lucky US reader will get to try Surfy in their home. How do you win? It's easy! Just click on "read more" and jump on the Rafflecopter. If you are here by direct link the 'copter is waiting. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I received a bottle of Surfy gratis. Any opinions expressed are my honest opinions and were not impacted by my receipt of the free product. I received no monetary compensation for this post.